- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6,3.5L Eng
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,Both – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod Ends.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing I
Joan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2019